Monday 4 April 2011

AROMA WHITE C+ FROM DECLEOR - AROMESSENCE WHITE BRIGHTENING SERUM

This product is amazing, its 100% natural serum combines essential oils of camomile, Lemon, Parsley and Acacia Wax and is formulated to brighten up all skin tones, even works on the dullest skin giving it an immediate lift.  Dark spots are reduced by 13.25% in the first application.

I have used this product on myself and on shoots when I need a pick up for the skin and it really works!  The consistency is smooth and light and works on all skin tones.

If I use this on myself then day and night I just add 2 drops to my palm and massage into my skin, then I follow up with the Aroma White C+ Protective Day Emulsion.
Thsi really is a fabulous product to have in your kit.  This comes in a 15ml beautful vase shaped bottle and can be purchases online at a number of place including John Lewis and House of Fraser for £49.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment