Monday 13 February 2012

NEW YORK NEW YORK AND RANI MUKHERJEE

Ok so its been a while guys I have to updated you since last year.  I have neglected my blog as I have been so busy.... sorry - its happens!


So I got a fab call in for a 5 day job in New York for a big Bollywood star RanI Mukherjee
of course I said yes!!!
So there I was packing to shimmy on on to New York - I was so excited!!! (but not for my bank balance!)






So I arrived in NYC and straight to work that day getting Rani ready for a Red carpet event and switching on the lights at the empire State Building and then working for the next few days it was fab and the weather was amazing!
I spent my free time mostly in... wait for it at Sephora and ended up replenishing my already replenished kit!!! www.sephora.com




getting Rani ready for NASDAQ ringing the bell for the start of the financial week for the stock market


Anyway to cut a long story short I ended up being stranded out in NYC as Hurricane Irene was on its way so my stay turned into a 2 week shopping spree!
Loved New York managed to sightsee the Empire state, The Statue of Liberty, catch show, catch up with friends including Michelle Webb and Naomi Gray eat plenty and my fab friend dave put me up in his fab apartment in the west village!






I also managed to make it across to the bobbi brown studio in Montclair and got a few more MUCH needed bits for my kit!!! LOL this is lovely bella from the studio isn't she adorable!


New York is one of my favourites cities.......I am looking forward to going back again! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment