Monday 10 October 2011

DEEPIKA PADUKONE AND BOLLYWOOD

I have had a really exciting summer working on BOLLYWOOD!
It just came up unexpectantly in June with a phonecall beacuse someone had seen my website www.miraparmarmakeup.com and BINGO I got my first job on a big Bollywood Feature film

I have been working with Deepika Padukone for this film and it will hopefully release in February 2012 - WATCH THIS SPACE

She is so lovely inside and out and I'm looking forward to working with her again in a months time! :)

We shot in the UK for some time, then went out to India to shoot and am shortly heading out to South Africa for the final part of the film.... Its been long days but lovely teams and a fab experience....

here are a few behind the scenes pics and a couple of the hairstyles I chose...

  


No comments:

Post a Comment