Tuesday 5 April 2011

NEW SS11 NARS ILLUMINATORS - COPACABANA AND LAGUNA (BIG SMILES)

As you know I love amazing sheer and highlighted skin so for me the NARS ILLUMINATORS are sooooo perfect!!  I have fallen in love!

They are sheer but hold a great pigment. This collection of light-reflecting liquids glide on to refresh the skin, enhance the complexion and create a great shimmer.
I use these to highlight bare skin or to highlight certain areas including cheek bones and the cupids bow.I have to say I love these alot, they are silky smotth, can be used on all skin tones and i sometimes just mix in with my tinted moisturiser for an all over dewy glow!  These are amazing for a dewy glam hollywood style make up.

They come in 4 shades: Copacabana, Orgasm, Super Orgasm and Laguna and cost £21.50 from various places including House of Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment