Tuesday 15 March 2011

AVEDA SKIN CARE - WOW LOVE THESE!

I have been using Aveda Products for some time now and just have to rave about them to someone! 
My next post will be about the hair/styling products...

These are fab and I use regularly in my kit  - I use the Aveda all sensitive Cleanser and moisturiser.

Over Fashion Week I used them and had a lot of great responses - you know how it is the models have been at previosu shows, their skin is so tired from all the make-up being put on and wiped off all they needed was something nice, fresh and light - exactly the products that Aveda make!

AVEDA NEW All Sensitive CleanserAVEDA NEW All Sensitive Moisturiser
the cleanser removes make up and is aroma free, great for all skin type and the moisturiser is amazing.  So lightweight, arroma free and hydrates and conditions the skin

If your looking for a new product for your kit this has to be it - I promise you won't be disappointed!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment