Monday 14 March 2011

THE MIGHTY KASABIAN!

I worked with the mighty boys from Kasabian for a shoot, probably the most beautiful shoot I have worked on.....so much colour and splendour. Champagne and oysters were on tap too!
I also ended up going home laden with figs, grapes and pomegranates!

We were recreating the cover of The Rolling Stones' 'Beggars Banquet' for The book I have been working on...
                                                    

The boys were great and full of festive glory and brought along their great mate Noel Fielding for this shot.
I did all their grooming and also a very beautiful girl who was in their shot as a statue and a muse!

take a quick peek at the behind the scenes of this amazing day.....
                                Download 2010-12-2...jpg (1554.7 KB)  Download 2010-12-2...jpg (1486.1 KB) 

The Lovely tom and Noel...
hope to see you guys again soon!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment