Tuesday 15 March 2011

CREME BLUSH

As some of you already know I am a massive fan of creme blush.  Wherever I can use them I will and they just give an amazing shine and glow to the skin (obviously dependent to what you are shooting)

to apply I use a either my fingers for soft sheer look or a stipple brush to buff into the skin, you can use as much or as little that you feel works, but I would suggest start of very light and build your colour.
just apply to the apples of your cheeks and brush outwards with your brush up towards the hairline and downwards for a flushed looking glow.


I have a whole selection of creme blush in my kit so I thought I would share my favourites with you...

STILA CONVERTIBLE COLOUR
I have about 4 different shade in this and love the texture and the feel of these..
These I also use on lips - I tapp into lips to give a bee stung look

 

Have to run now on a job on the beach but will finish my update tonight I promise!

Im back had a great day on the beach shooting  Samsung Galaxy Ace stills... will do that in a new blog!
anyways back to Creme Blush...
Estee Lauder Signature Satin Creme Blush

Love these they are sheer and will give you as much coverage as you like...
take a look definitely worth a try..
These are also great colours for contouring  the cheekbones...

I have Coral Light, nude light and berry light in my kit - I love the coral to be completely honest

Last but not least another of my favorites is Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for lips and cheeks

I have 3/4 in my kits and absolutely love these the colours are great and the pigment comes out very well... dab onto lips for a very lovely beestung look!

Pot Rouge For Lips And Cheeks 
Calypso Coral is a fav and also powder pink - def worth getting one or 2 creme blushes for your kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment